Spring Crafts

Some of my Spring projects this year have been cards...my 6 year old niece's birthday, a friend's new baby boy, and a wedding card.
I created a wardrobe for the paper doll, which is supposed to be my niece.

Before I was finished with the card I kept adding things, like a puse with some cash, ribbons for the dolls pig-tails, and a cool "Happy Birthday" grafiti.

For the Baby card I used a freebie from SVGCuts.com and then embellished the card with buttons and glitter.

I meant to have the inside say "Welcome Matthew", but when I cut out the shadow layer in MTC I forgot to swith the words, so I got Matthew Welcome, and then added a comma and Home so that it makes more sense.

For the wedding card I used another one of SVGCuts files, their Breezy Backyard Lever Card collection and some glitter paper to create a summery feeling card.

I can't remember where I got the bride and groom silouette, but it was also a freebie.  I made the rings from the shapes included with the MTC program and the cake was another freebie from SVGcuts.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves