My Brother's Birthday!

My brother just turned 20 years old, he's the youngest of nine kids, no to mention the only boy!  He is working his way through college while keeping a full time job.  He loves turbo cars, in fact he has two right now, so I took my inspiration for his birthday card from the freebie at SVG cuts (Click on the title to direct you to the link) to give him a custom paint job...well the only kind I can afford anyway.  I love my brother and this is the card I made him.


It's a front step up card and I extended the top so that I could fit the circle...which kinda resembles a red tire...I should have made his car have red tires...that would have been adventurous!  But then again, it would have blended with the color of the car...so maybe next time it will be a white car with red tires!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves