SVG Attic's Kooky Spooky Challenge

These are some party favors I made using some of SVG Attic's designs.
I made a girl favor and a boy favor, guess it's pretty obvious which is which.  

I used the Mad Tea Party set to make the mad hatter hat...only I made the base flat because I wanted it to fit over the rosette with no gaps since the "favor" is hiding under the hat. 

The witch hat was made with a freebie from SVG Cuts and I added stars that I found in my MTC shapes library and I added sequins on them.  I added a piece of wire to the top of the hat with a star for some extra fun. The base of both are from the banner rosette in the Mad Tea Party set.

Then to finish it off I added a scrap piece of orange and black cardstock that was already in the shape of a triangle along with some purple and black ruffled ribbon that I got at Michaels.


I used K & Company's Halloween papers and Recollections black paper.


One side of the had has a flower decorated with Stickles black glitter and a silver rhinestone, and the other side has a vellum spiderweb.


Inside the favors I created a little holder that the hats fit over and gives the candy a place to sit in.

In addition the hats have stretchy cord that not only holds them onto the rosette base, but also turns them into a party hat that can be worn.


Or it can be flipped upside down to make a cone to snack out of.


I just love how these turned out, and I hope you enjoyed looking at my creations.




Comments

  1. Beautiful job!

    Beth
    Mytimetoplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are AWESOME Theresa! I love the details and love you put into them! Thank you so much for entering the contest and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little hats Therese! Especially the one with the Snickers, yum. Everything is perfect, from the embellies and colors. YOU ARE AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves