Black Pumpkin {Trendy Twine Challenge #2}

Trendy Twine has a challenge where you have to use a pumpkin or Jack O' Lantern and some Twine on the project.
For my project I used SVG Cuts Pick a Pumpkin kit to create this great candy holder...It just needs candy...I ate it all :o
I did some embossing on all sides of the pumpkin, and I used K&Company's Halloween paper pad to add different papers to wrap around it.  I also used different Halloween ribbons that I got at Michaels and some black and orange Trendy Twine as well as some wire around the stem.

Have a look see:





I wanted to be able to pick up the pumpkin by the stem without the lid falling off, so I added adhesive backed black velcro dots that I got in the craft department at Walmart.

The candy corn is aslo from SVG Cuts, their Vintage Halloween Party Bag kit.

Happy Spooks to you!


Comments

  1. WOW!!!! Your project is amazing!! I love it and I love how you used the twine!! Thanks for the inspiration and for joining us for this month's Trendy Twine Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves