Happy Spring!

There's just something so peacful about Spring, the birds start chirping in joy for warmer weather, the air is still fresh, and the trees and grass have the new baby green growth starting to bring life to what was a barren land.  I could do without the pollen though {it's the downside to Spring}.

So with that said, I couldn't resist making a sign to welcome Spring.



I used SVG Cuts star pattern from Made in the USA.

I made the title by welding the shadow layer of the words together in eCAL/SCAL.


To add dimension to the flowers I used Scotch foam tape.

I used Trendy Twine's Strawberry Cupcake in the center and for the star to hang with.


To finish the words and make them stand out, I used Stickles Star Dust.

Hope this gets you in the mood for Spring time fun.



Comments

  1. Therese, this is so pretty. Love the colors. You always do such a great job on your creations. Thanks for using my twine.

    Hugs.
    Les

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves