I Have an Announcement Everybody!

I have been busting at the seams trying not to tell everyone until now, but I can offically tell you that I have been selected to be on the creative team for the hot new Cutting Edge online Magazine!
If you haven't stopped by yet, just click on the picture below and it will take you on your new crafty adventure...hee hee.  Are you ready? Cause I sure am! This means that I'm going to be on a better posting schedule (my poor blog gets forgotten sometimes) and I will have fresh new products to share along the way.


Ok, so I wanted to share some eye candy too...I'm getting decorated for Halloween, and I wanted to share some of my Halloween decor from last year. 

Happy Haunting!









For the paper crafts featured, I used the following files/kits:
SVG Cuts:
Lettering Delights:

So there you have it! Hope you are off to a great weekend!


Comments

  1. Welcome to the team--I'm happy to be following your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sooo stinkin happy to have you on the team! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Therese, we are so glad you are a part of our team!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Therese! I just found your blog (thanks for posting on my meager blog) and love the Halloween ideas you posted. I love decorating for Halloween almost as much as Christmas. Off to find the design links you posted. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves