Simple Thank You Card

Ok, I couldn't resist and had to use stitching on this simple yet fun Thank You card...which I made for my co-worker's mom (who I got the sewing machine from).
Nothing too complex here, I used the puntada overlock (ss) and the zig-zag stitch.  

I used Prettiful Designs FauxBois paper for the background and then some light sage cardstock with buttons and Trendy Twine (orangesicle and lemon tart).

For the sentiment I used a stamp and two circles (the bottom one slightly larger) with a pop-dot in between them. I also added some Stickles Star Dust glitter to the flowers on the green cardstock.



Stay tuned for more stitched projects, so many fun things to do with a sewing machine :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves