Paper Christmas Gifts

Hello peeps! How was your weekend? I had a wonderful time with friends and my hubby at a Christmas party and I even got some projects done.

So today I just wanted to share a few gift ideas that I think are quick and easy, and add that special home-made touch.
First up is a cute Christmas wine box, I used Recollections: Believe paper pad and SVG Cuts Classic Gift Boxes kit for the wine box. The stamp is from Punkin Patch Stamps.

For the next gift idea, I made a stocking box which can hang from a tree and hold small gifts (still figuring out what I want to fill it with). I used SVG Cuts Santa's Village for the stocking and 3-D Wintergreens for the sprigs. I used some peppermint stick by Trendy Twine to hang it and for the button.

Hope you are all having a creative and happy Holiday Season.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves