Birthday Waterfall Card

For Christmas almost every year I get some really great scrapbook paper pads from my mother-in-law (who I call mom) and this year was yet another happy paper year! I just love this beautiful Floral Specialty paper from K&Company.
 
I know that since my mom picked it out she must like it, so I set to work making her a birthday card showcasing this pretty paper.
 
 
For my card base I used SVG Cuts waterfall card from the Acorn Autumn Kit.
 
 
I used my eCAL font library to create the words and the shapes library for the brown flowers.
 
 
How about some stamping to reveal a message when the waterfall is open.
 
 
Along with the pretty papers, she also got me some great sticker embellishments, and I just had to put a pretty butterfly on the inside.

 
For these flags I just used my shapes library to make a triangle and used scraps of my leftover paper.
Then I added some Posy Trendy Twine for a super cute flag banner.

 
I also made the custom sized envelope with the same paper to match and boy did this look so pretty all together. Needless to say, my mom loved it and it was worth all of that hard work to see her smile.
 






Comments

  1. Stunning card. Great idea to make a waterfall card using your cutting machine. I always forget my measurements so if I made one using my cutting machine it would be there to use every time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves