Happy Birthday Cupcake!

First off, and I don't mean to brag, but I am grateful to be in sunny Florida today. I've been seeing some crazy snow storm pictures for all of you in the north east and I hope you are all safe and warm.
 
For today's card that I want to share with you, I used the Sizzix eclips Cards and Envelopes cartridge. The cartridge includes the card base, the circle in the front of the card, the circle frame and the cupcake layers. The card has some other elements that I added, including a scrap star paper cutout from an earlier project, a butterfly and the words which I used the import and print-n-cut feature on my eCAL program. 
 
I have been playing around with the import and print-n-cut features a lot lately because there is un-tapped potential there! I have some really great digital embellishments for scrapping with Adobe Photoshop, but now I'm discovering that I can import those elements into my eCAL program, clean up the cut file and print/cut it out. 
 
If you've done a project using print and cut, were you happy with the results? What sort of things do you tend to print and cut? I think my favorite thing is still to fill in shapes with digital papers. I'd love to see any of your projects, so please post some of your pictures on my facebook page.
 
 
 
I used my favorite Scotch foam tape on the cupcake, words and star embellishment. I also added the pretty Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine behind the star.
 
 

 
Look close and you'll see the all new Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves