Operation Tag!

Hi everyone!
I was on facebook the other day and I saw that Leslie from Trendy Twine was gathering birthday tags for her mom that she is attaching to a string at her mom's birthday party. If you haven't met Leslie yet, click here to visit her twine store. She comes up with awesome colors of twine that are great embellishments for all sorts of crafty projects.

I think tags are so fun to make because they are small so I know I can finish it within an hour, plus they just look so good whatever theme you go with. I told her I was in, and went with a Fall theme for mine, including 5 different Fall twine colors. I was going to do a grid look, but I really liked the look of the twine crossing at an angle instead. It reminded me of a rainbow.

I had a lot of fun being a part of this birthday celebration, thank you Leslie, for letting me join in on the surprise.

                                                            Happy Birthday Janice!!!



 
 The pumpkin and maple leaf are from SVG Cuts retired free files, the small maple leaf is a punch from Michaels.
I also used the Victoria embossing folder from Cuttlebug. Then I rubbed a white pigment ink pad over the raised areas and used my Kaleidoscope embossing powder.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous Tag, love all those Leaves that you added to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag, love the Fall theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tag! LOVE the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are one super talented crafter, Therese. Love all the details and the Fall theme is beautiful. Thank you for joining in to make Mom's day so special.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves