Girl's Easter Basket

My husband asked me to make a fun Easter paper project to put on my blog. I asked him what he had in mind, and he came up with an Easter basket with a paper egg, decorated in pretty colors. I even had him pick out the colors, which were very pastel colors. I liked it but it needed a little more color and design, so I added some graphic print and cut files to decorate the basket and egg with.


 
I found the 3-D SVG files from SVG Cuts, and the graphics are from Miss Kate Cuttables.

 
I thought the cute eggs around the egg added dimension and added color. Then I added some fun eyes to the bunny.


 
If you like this project, use this nifty picture below to pin it on Pinterest!

 
Thanks for stopping by to see my craft.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves