Baby Boy Shower

My sister just had a beautiful baby boy named Bryce and I have to say he is just the cutest little guy!
 
For her Baby shower I helped out a little by making a cupcake kit using my Sizzix eClips.
 
The cupcake wrappers are from SVG Cuts Vintage Paper Rosettes as well as the scalloped circles. The zoo animals are from Miss Kate Cuttables.
 

 
Such a cute theme for this baby shower!

 
My nephew showing his cupcake of choice.

 
In addition to the cupcake party pack, I also made a baby card. This card was made from SVG Cuts Breezy Backyard Lever Cards. I used another one of Miss Kate Cuttables zoo monkeys for the front. I used a punch for the baby feet and a circle punch for the embellishments.






Comments

  1. You did such an amazing job for you new nephew's baby shower! Love it Therese!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Blessings

Aged Treasure Chest

Coffee Filter Fall Leaves